Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Change in Focus

I haven't updated in a while. There's a good reason for that. I've been working on programs and algorithms that were overly grand and got too complicated and big. As I spend more time working on the project, I somehow lost focus.

The more I lost focus of the project, the less interest I had in finishing it. The less interested I am, the crappier the work looked. The crappier it looked the more crushing the disappointment.

I decided to change my modus operandi on my creations. I decided to keep things simple and keep things short. For each work moving forward, I decided to outline a few simple rules for the program and stick with it. The Contention project is an example of the work.

One day, I'll post the complex crappy projects I was working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home